Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Y2A
Utopia-Politics > Flame wars > Flame Wars
Dragonspirit
If you vote yes, you are a partisan hack!!

Or, you just might be a little sick of a sanctimonious prick proclaiming his own 'superb intellect' at every opportunity, when said prick engages in as much hackery as ANYONE ON THE FUCKING BOARD and thinks he is immune to such criticism by saying he doesn't support total taxation in Germany or some such nonsense.
The Poster Formerly Known as Y2A
When have I ever claimed "superb intellect" aside from when talking to obvious imbeciles like lowell?

With regard to the "German taxation", yes such a thing would make me more moderate. That is of course unless you consider "gay marriage" a real issue which I don't.
Dragonspirit
No it doesn't make you more moderate, and yes gay marriage IS an issue of importance within the country. Why you have chosen to mock anyone who is concerned with it as being the ONLY issue they care about I do not know.

I'll sum it up for you real quickly - what issues do you support the Republican platform on? What issues do you support the Republican position WHICH IS IN OPPOSITION to the Democrat position?

The fact is Y2A, I'm much more moderate than you are. Moderate is not having diluted opinions. Moderate is being able to support positions on both sides of the isle.
Harry Kewell
How can he be properly pompous if he's boatscum?
Famder
Moderate is being able to support positions on both sides of the isle.

Don't remember you ever doing this.
Gengari
He never claimed to be moderate.

He's the official chairman of the republican brown nose committee, dancing about half naked, wearing the top half of a female sailor suit, with his nose shoved so far up bush' ass that it's too late for him to redeem himself.
Harry Kewell
He mows lawns because he's an immigrant

You mow them because you're a hometown retard.
Dragonspirit
Don't remember you ever doing this.

How about discussion on trade? Or minimum wage? Legalizing marijuana?
Ryan_Liam
The fact is Y2A, I'm much more moderate than you are. Moderate is not having diluted opinions. Moderate is being able to support positions on both sides of the isle.

Don't get all angry, we're superior to him as we have lighter skin, and be happier in the knowledge he'll have to work twice as hard for the same money we earn, so in effect, we've already won. The guy had to illegally enter the US for a better life his loser country couldn't provide, and yet the country he lives in is the one he blames for his home countries ills, not because the people are dumb or lazy.

Like I said, you're already a winner. smile.gif

Shenlong
QUOTE(Harry Kewell @ Jun 21 2005, 10:37 AM)
He mows lawns because he's an immigrant

You mow them because you're a hometown retard.

And you mow them cus it's one of the few jobs you are qualified for after graduating color.gif
Raider
Are you a moderate if you support things like states rights, smaller government, fiscal responsibility, right to privacy, compassion, first amendment rights, etc.?

The Republican party use to be a big champion of those things but abandoned them all in recent years.
Gengari
It's alright. You know the people in poewr rarely ever support first ammendment rights. It's allways the people who have less that do.
Dakyron
Actually Y2A is in the top 1/3 of the posters here in terms of political understanding and willingness to discuss without resorting to partisan hackery.
Bar-Aram
Unfortunately, the same can't be said about you.
Stimulant
y2a is just a hispanic wigger.

A higger, if you will.
necrolyte
Better than a fucking retard, which is what NoR is.
The Poster Formerly Known as Y2A
What is sad is that NoR is now following me into other threads to try and "attack" me.

Troll go home.
Stimulant
am i fronting, y-dog?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2005 Invision Power Services, Inc.