Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Confessions from a MHallex
Utopia-Politics > Flame wars > Flame Wars
mhallex
Anyone ever notice that women's underwear is just a helluva lot more comfortable than the stuff they sell for men?

I'm just saying is all....
Famder
No, but I"ve noticed women's hair products are much better than men's. It's quite irritating.
necrolyte
Mhallex likes thongs.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

I bet he likes the feeling of the wedgie.
gnuneo
i would go so far as to even venture the opinion that women have a far wider and more comfortable range of *general* clothing as well.

who runs this bloody world anyhow??? mad.gif
Russian
and does anyone also notice how instead of using shampoo you can use normal soap?
Oddfish
What would you know about soap.
Sir Buckethead
All, I'm saying is, if YOU closed your eyes YOU couldn't tell the difference between a man and a woman's rectal cavity either.
Famder
No, there is a markable difference Russian, despite your delusions to the contrary.
libvertaruan
Skirts did always strike me as something that would be more comfortable, but that's not underwear.

looking to get into another signature...
Stimulant
get a kilt. They are bad ass. They are made of wool and if you got burly ass legs (i am known as senor yeti), you can look good.
Sir Buckethead
Senor Yeti? Or Travis Littleberries?

cute how online you can make your own nicknames.

Folks call me Ace.
Stimulant
i wasn't being entirely serious, my good man.
Sir Buckethead
Sorry travis.
Stimulant
any time.
necrolyte
TRANNY
bigboy
QUOTE(libvertaruan @ May 26 2005, 04:47 PM)
Skirts did always strike me as something that would be more comfortable, but that's not underwear.

... Was that a serious comment? Having worn one as part of a joke halloween costume, I must say you are quite wrong on that. They're not designed with men's equipment in mind.
gnuneo
BB: no, i must say YOU are wrong in there - skirts are extremely comfortable.
Gengari
Dunno. I couldn't be comfortable with skirts.

I prefer jeans or sweats. Or simply pajamas.
Stimulant
do they have many nifty places to hide your weeeeeeeeed?

Of course you don't like them gengari: your a fat ass mediorcrity. Nope. Doesn'thave anything to do with it. I just figured i'd remind you of that. It must suck to have NOTHING going for you.
necrolyte
MHALLEX IS FUCKING PERVY

When I wear women's clothes, its for cash

When Mhallex wears women's clothes, its for that tight wedgie he gets from his thong

Not as nasty as Famder who likes to pay people to get penetrated in strange places though.
Famder
Necro quit whining because I'm a man that can take pain and you're a man who likes being a woman.
Oddfish
QUOTE(necrolyte @ May 29 2005, 09:35 PM)
Not as nasty as Famder who likes to pay people to get penetrated in strange places though.

QUOTE(Famder @ May 29 2005, 11:48 PM)
Necro quit whining because I'm a man that can take pain

huh.gif
Sounds like he's admitting it...
Famder
I'm admitting that I have had a piercing needle pierce my flesh to insert my lip stud, earings and eyebrow ring, yes.
Raider
QUOTE(Famder @ May 26 2005, 11:07 AM)
No, but I"ve noticed women's hair products are much better than men's.  It's quite irritating.

*user of female hair products*
Famder
So do I, it's the only thing I can use to keep my long hair in decent condition. I also shampoo and condition seperately.
Sir Buckethead
You are both gaping, cavernous vaginas. Head and Shoulders is the only hair care product any man will ever need. You know it was initially tested on animals? You can't buy that kind of quality these days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2005 Invision Power Services, Inc.