Member Group: Members
Profile Options
Add to contact list
Find member's posts
Find member's topics

Active Stats
User's local time Dec 15 2005, 09:17 PM
Total Cumulative Posts 333
( 0.4 posts per day / 0.09% of total forum posts )
Most active in Flame Wars
( 211 posts / 46% of this member's active posts )
Last Active 16th November 2005 - 12:21 AM
Status User is offline (Offline)
Communicate
No Information
No Information
No Information
No Information
Send a Personal Message
Private
Information
Home Page No Information
Birthday No Information
Location Arizona
Interests No Information
Additional Information
No Information

Signature
" We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." Ronald W. Reagan

"I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death." Patrick Henry

"Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists. From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime. " George W. Bush

"These terrorists kill not merely to end lives, but to disrupt and end a way of life. With every atrocity, they hope that America grows fearful, retreating from the world and forsaking our friends. They stand against us, because we stand in their way.

We are not deceived by their pretenses to piety. We have seen their kind before. They are the heirs of all the murderous ideologies of the 20th century. By sacrificing human life to serve their radical visions -- by abandoning every value except the will to power -- they follow in the path of fascism, and Nazism, and totalitarianism. And they will follow that path all the way, to where it ends: in history's unmarked grave of discarded lies." George W. Bush

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 15th December 2005 - 09:17 PM